Health & nutrition
Benefits of Caviar
THE CAVIAR CURE
Caviar is an über food. It is loaded with DHA, DHEA, omega oils and lysine, and its medicinal qualities are being studied in Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and depression research. Caviar includes an abundance of vitamins to maintain good health including B12—just one serving includes the full daily requirement—A, B6, E, iron, magnesium and selenium.
"Just as chicken soup is our remedy, other cultures turn to sturgeon and caviar for the numerous nutritional characteristics."
Along with offering an amazing experience for the taste buds, caviar is also very beneficial for your health. One serving of caviar has an adult’s daily requirement of Vitamin B12.
Other nutrients included are: vitamins A, E, B6, Iron, Magnesium and Selenium. In fact, caviar is so good for your skin that many cosmetic companies use caviar oils in face creams and cleansers.
You’ve got to love a food that grants an amazing tasting experience while looking good and feeling good doing it.
- Maintains healthy nervous system
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Aids in digestion
- Improves memory and concentrations
- Promotes restful nights sleep
- Prevents learning and developmental disorders and autism
- Balances hormones and strengthen the immune system
- Promotes normal growth and development
- Acts as an anti-blood clotting agent and promotes normal red blood cell formation
- Antioxidant for cancer and heart disease
- Reduces circulatory problems
- Promotes restful nights sleep
- Maintenance of eye, hair, skin, teeth and bone health
- Increases white blood cells and antibody production
- Important for more than 100 metabolic reactions in the body
- Metabolizes toxins
- Plays a crucial role in each cell's energy production
- Reduces fatigue and risk of depression
- Helps maintain a healthy circulatory system.
- Helps combat against some types of cancer
- Protects the heart by increasing ration of "good" cholesterol
- Keeps bones strong and healthy
- Helps regulate essential bodily functions such as blood clotting, muscle contraction, maintaining a regular heart beat and the operation of your nervous system
- Involved in vital metabolic processes in the body, and is necessary for normal cell function, growth, and energy production
A proven protector against heart disease, and benefits those with rheumatoid arthritis, stomach intestinal diseases, and even certain cancers. Guess what’s packed with Omega-3’s? That’s right — caviar!
A dilator found in caviar that increases bloodflow helps lay claim to it’s reputation as an aphrodisiac.
■ Lowers heart rate and blood pressure
■ Improves the health of blood vessels, helping prevent harmful clots
■ Helps lower ‘bad’ LDL cholesterol
■ Depression and mood disorders
■ Eye health
■ Fight autoimmune diseases
■ Beneficial to fighting age-related mental decline, Alzheimer’s
■ Lowers fat in your liver
■ Improves bone and joint health
Caviar has been called ‘nature’s Viagra’ due to high levels of taurine (also found in Red Bull) — a pure stimulant that opens up blood vessels.
Combine Arginine and Taurine with another component of caviar : Acetylcholine — which creates a protective lining of the stomach and in turn increases one’s tolerance to alcohol — and let that sink in.