- 1 pound sashimi grade Yellowtail tuna
- 1 Tablespoon grape seed oil, or another light in flavor oil
- 2 Tablespoon chives, chopped
- 2 oz Pepin Payusnaya (pressed caviar)
- Sea salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
With a very sharp knife, dice the yellowtail into 1/4″ thick pieces. Toss with olive oil, chives, salt & pepper. Shape into a disc or place in mold to shape. Place pressed caviar between two pieces of plastic wrap. Roll out to 1/8” thick. With the mold or a cookie cutter, cut out a disc the same size and place on top of tartare.